Interested in Joining the Avon Club?
Are you a woman who lives or works in the Avonworth School District? Join the Avon Club to help make our community the best place to live, work, learn and play in the Pittsburgh area.
Email email@example.com or join us at a regular club meeting for more information about joining.
** A New Member Social event will be held for prospective new members in September 2017. Check this site or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be informed when a date is announced **
Membership is open to women age 18 and older who live or work in Ben Avon, Ben Avon Heights, Emsworth, Kilbuck or Ohio Township. Requirements for membership are as follows:
- Complete membership application: Avon Club New Member Application_2017. The application can be submitted at any event open to new members, including regular monthly club meetings.
- Know Constitution and By-Laws.
- Pay dues promptly. Avon club dues are currently $30/club year.
- Attend monthly meetings.
- Actively serve on at least one committee and one fundraiser during a club year.
- Vote on issues presented at meetings.
- Submit letter of resignation to the Membership Chairwoman if you choose to resign.
Click here to learn more about the Avon Club, including who we donated to in 2016-2017: Avon Club Information_2017
There are many benefits to joining the Avon Club – here are some key benefits:
- Give back to the Avonworth community in many ways, including fundraising, planning community events, and conducting hands-on volunteering.
- Meet and build lasting friendships with a network of 60-80 local women. Attend different types of social events including dinners, group activities, and family events.
- Choose which committees and/or leadership positions interest you most and work best with your schedule and the time that you have available to commit.